3.12.2010

Week 11

I'm now just a little sick
but everyone else is starting to drop around me.
At least, I somewhat know what will feel good for them.lol
Even though I wasn't feeling up to snuff
(I sometimes wonder about that phrase of words...
Does one really need to be in top shape to take snuff?)
I finished the Tree Frogs.
The second frog went much better than the first one.
I think a few more tries and I might just get it to where I'll really like the results.lol.
This was the first time that I can remember using Malabrigo yarn for toys. I really liked the feel of both knitting it up and the finished item but I need to remember to be a bit more gentle with the sewing. I hope in the future I'll be able to make more Malabrigo toys.
I think I need to start thinking about Easter...

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Malabrigo bunnies and eggs. I love it!! The frogs are darling!

My Mom used to say, "S'nuff's s'nuff" (enough's enough) so I always figured up to snuff meant "I've had enough." Isn't it funny the different sayings that families grow up with?

Glad you are feeling better.

wendy said...

Thank you!